Chevrolet HHR 2010 Black

Mi vikoristovuєmo cookie, you will be happy to use the site More details → corrosiveness, body design, dynamism, quality of the collection, space for the cabin quality of materials, quality of service dynamism, quality of the class, space in the cabin, kerovan 2.2 the engine is not enough for overclocking in winter - it slips at the start. I have a Chevy HHR 2008. I got caught by accident. I bought it in 2010. For 2 years of operation - no complaints. ) Dynamics: goes like a cruiser, smoothly, without jerking. The speed is gaining for its weight - in 6 seconds - 60 km. Well, that's if you don't show off. I am sure - maybe more (I am a fan of quiet driving, DDD is my principle). The handling is simply excellent. Lead "finger". For 2 years - only consumables as planned. For lovers of soft suspension and riding "in zero gravity" - not your option: the suspension is stiff. All the bumps are yours - you feel everything. Comfort - as anyone. I have a car from a leasing series (there is an American tracking system). There is still a connection w Chevrolet HHR 2010 Black ith the Chevy service in the United States. ) Reliable and roomy interior, comfortable seats (for this class), it is clear that it is not Mears or someone else ... Noticed minus: 2.2 engine is not enough for overclocking in winter - it slips at the start. It is understandable - almost 2 tons of weight with front-wheel drive. But strong, reliable metal - here Samri tried to "gore" me ... her front wing was crumpled like a candy wrapper - I only had the paint peeling off into a stain. ))) In general, a reliable, sturdy car of excellent quality. I will not change under any circumstances. comfortable. economical. stylish. beautiful. practical. safe. I did not like the interior on a rag. flimsy armrests. the light in the cabin is not thought out. rear bumper protrudes too far back. Now that the euphoria has passed, you can really look at things. On a thing. Previously owned Mitsubishi Galant 2500, leather, automatic, parking sensors ... Ford Ranger 3000 automatic, Mercedes CLK Coupe 200, automatic, leather, Dodge Stratus coupe, 2400, automatic, Nissan Frontier 2400, automatic, PT Cruiser 2400, leather, automatic (by the way, I bought everyone on this site). So, I can imagine and compare how the automatic transmission works with something. In this car, she works great. Ecotech engine, famous and proven already. Car rides! If you stick your foot into the floor at each traffic light, then 10 liters 92, if carefully, then 8. Once the checkenjin caught fire, read on the American website that a glitch happens once every six months, took it off, as it is written by the officials in the USA, battery, 10 minutes waited, stuck it in again - disappeared (uff). At the prices for parts (in Piggy, as I call him (from HHR, that is, XXP, that is, Piggy), I have not changed anything yet, except: Opel oil, pads came from Toyota - relatives with E-WOW go 4 weeks, cost 2200 with delivery, wheels stuck beautiful 18 '' (suspension and everything else - Opel Zafira), and - candles still ... Everything for reasonable money. Salon ... Eeee ...))) Roomy, I do not argue, but mine rather poor - unkillable, dull gray fabric, flimsy (in appearance - nothing has broken yet) front armrests, rough, but very solid plastic (does not creak, as, for example, in modern Chevy). The trim of the handles, the dashboard - they were so happy that there was no strength to bargain ... The rear passengers, of course, were supplied with light - gygy - like on trains Russian Railways, but I can't see it - I'm not worried. Maybe I'll change the interior with jeans - then I'll stick in another light ... In front of each front seat there is a mirror that is not illuminated. The diode illumination creates coziness, but, damn it: it's difficult to look at the map with my vision - there is a backlight on the rear-view mirror, but it shines on the (most convenient!) Glove compartment above the torpedo, and not down. This is a minus for me. The music is average. I replaced the Pioneer with a radio tape recorder - there are no special changes, which means that the speakers are not very good. They write, in the configuration, the sound of Boss is fatter ... We will see ...) Appearance ... For that he took it !!! I am a biker, and the topic of old school is very close to me (I owned an old Zhuk and 21 Volga) Rare !! Met only once in six months! And then - a nice ... silvery color. Conclusion: convenient, economical, stylish, beautiful, practical https://cars45.com.gh/3AgsXYpAOBD5DzvElNnkjuId

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gacuriro very nice cheapest house for sale.

subaru tribeca for

kia sportage for