Honda Fit 2004 Aria Silver

summer 7-8 liters, winter 10 liters l / 100km Hello everyone, I am writing my first review, please do not judge strictly. I have had a Honda Fit Aria for 1 year already, I have covered 18,000 km since the moment of purchase, and now I have taken 138,000 km with 120,000 km. Before owning a Honda Fit Aria, there was a VAZ 21053 (owned this car for 1 year, 1999 of release) and it is simply not logical to compare these cars, in short, we can say that there were plenty of problems with the VAZ, everything broke, apparently he was tired because I got it after work in a taxi, but I do not regret purchasing this people's car industry, since this car was the first and he was destined to give me practice on the road after driving school. Well, now the time has come and the family needed a more reliable and modern vehicle, at the family council it was decided to sell the VAZ and purchase an imported horse. The budget was not large up to 250,000 rubles, cars no later than 2002-2003 and the choice fell on Japanese cars, then there were repeated day and night visits to site Honda Fit 2004 Aria Silver s and reviews about cars, but I already outlined several options that I liked, the following cars were identified: Then, at the initial stage, they flew out of these applicants: Mitsubishi Colt - well, this is not my car, as practice has shown, I came to the market and looked and realized - no. Toyota Corolla - alas, for the money that could not be bought, not battered and in good technical condition in 2002, but only in 2000. Toyota Platz - was one of the best options, the price and the year everything was as I wanted, but after sitting at this car, I did not like the dashboard, which was not in its usual place, wooden plastic and the feeling of it was haunted !!! As it is a little cramped in the cabin, especially the rear sofa, in short, the interior looked disappointing to me, there was only an external impression, and then only in a restyled body. Mazda Demio - after examining this vehicle, it left a lot of positive and the appearance is credible, the interior is also well thought out, the seats, the panel, the trunk, and so on. Well, I liked it and the year 2002 and the price as ordered. Honda Fit - I would consider this car and would not at all if my friend didn’t insist, he has been repairing cars for more than 5 years and when we met with him the conversation turned about buying a car, he advised and you considered the Honda brand, I answered no, they they are expensive to maintain, to which he said no more expensive than other Japanese women, this is a myth about expensive spare parts and, as an option, offered Fit, Civic and a couple more options, looking at the Fit market, there was a good opinion both externally and internally, a really folded car and not cramped as in Toyota Platz, the panel and in general the interior as a whole is thought out by more than 5. But at that time, Mazda Demio sunk into my soul, well, I did not get out of my head and compared both of them for a very long time, I had to learn from everyone the technical aspect of the car, opinions were both for and against, in Fit the variator and scary stories about its reliability were scared. Demio his gluttony in winter and summer from 10-12 liters and, as a friend said, changing oil, candles, filters, cleaning nozzles and all the necessary procedures so that he stops swallowing gasoline, unlike Fita, which has 10 liters in winter with numerous warm-ups, does not help him , and in the summer with a conductor 6.5-8 liters. But as I already wrote, Demio hooked me at that moment by the external and internal appearance of Demio, then the pursuit of the acquisition of Mazda Demio began, I liked the orange and blue colors, it was very suitable for the car, but they were snatched like pies only to appear an hour or two after the announcement of the car already sold i failed, only white and silver remained, but they were all broken or with other flaws, after suffering for 2 weeks they disappeared from the market altogether and then I got upset, but my acquaintance again reminded me of the Honda Fit and I began to consider this option from the ads and how , then accidentally stumbled upon a Honda Fit Aria - in the back of a sedan such as were previously unseen and I also did not notice in the city and outwardly it looks good, the interior is interesting colors (light, I like it) and wood inserts price 240 for 2002, after thinking for 1 hour I decided to look, and what kind of device is this, https://jiji.ug/kampala/cars/honda-fit-2004-aria-silver-i5paWkS1gCQZFTJGcTuWmMXc.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gacuriro very nice cheapest house for sale.

subaru tribeca for

Pipes and Fittings