Arabian Perfume Unisex Oil 100 Ml

Perfume rating 3.92 out of 5 with 182 votes Kashkha by Swiss Arabian is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Top notes: Apple, Cinnamon and Bergamot; middle notes: Oud, Marigold, Saffron, Cardamom and Clove (spice); base notes: Cedar, Sandalwood, Ambergris, Musk, Vetiver and Oak. Fragrantica® Trends is a relative value that shows the interest of Fragrantica members in this fragrance over time. Register with Fragrantica and you can add your own comments. I can't believe it: with a blind tune, I could not highlight a single note, except for the distant sandal. I suspect that this is due to the fact that I have Kashkkha in oil. A miracle unlike anything. How I love this! I am looking for such scents as treasures .. ps BE. "But the bottle is beautiful!" - if you describe my impressions of Kashkh in one phrase. I was so waiting for this order and ... I can't say that it was a complete disappointment (after all, the bottle is cool), but still I expected much more. I have 20 ml oil. I wanted to leave a review in the section where there is oil, but for some reason there are no marigolds i Arabian Perfume Unisex Oil 100 Ml n the pyramid. And in this fragrance, I feel them very clearly almost throughout the entire time. So at the start I have marigolds. There are many of them and they are drowning in something sweet-honey and viscous. An apple flashes, so, a slightly green slice. Well, they poured a little cinnamon on me. Someone may have the "agonizing agony of oud", but this is not about me. Well, is it really possible about sheep? :) And yes, they are very cute. I remember someone's comment about bought clean lambs (or goats?) With bows and beautiful curls. Oh yes - mine are exactly like that. I can distinctly smell the shampoo on the sheep's wool. Or ... you know ... when I had a Pekingese dog, I bathed it in the bathroom if it was especially dirty when it came back from a walk. Her wet coat mixed with shampoo smelled about the same as my Kashkha now. At the same time, the aroma does not bother me. I like to smell like clean sheep and cute little dogs. Because if you don't try to isolate individual notes, the whole composition looks harmonious and self-sufficient. The only problem is that on my cold skin this beauty lasts for a couple of hours. Then the final base sounds. I have this oud (sheep), but not so clean and, unfortunately, without marigolds. In total, all the beauty for four hours. It's a shame. I was hoping for great resilience. Someone has it "scandalous", but I was not lucky. Mom advises to apply it to the hair. But how?! Oil, hair ... fi ... And the range of prices on the Internet for this perfume is also striking. I bought it for 1600 rubles. together with delivery. And there are sites where the cost reaches six thousand rubles. But the bottle pleases. Stands, glitters, I go up to sniff from time to time. https://jiji.ug/kampala/fragrance/arabian-perfume-unisex-oil-100-ml-uqCJ1fjdHM0EEg9tx72tpCEM.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gacuriro very nice cheapest house for sale.

subaru tribeca for

kia sportage for