2007 Toyota RAV4

We win a cookie, so that you will be better off using the site More details → quality of picking, keratinization, interior space, body design, road clearance quality of materials, vitrati paliva, soundproofing body design, dynamics, road clearance, quality of materials, quality of selection, gearbox, trunk volume, interior space, windscreen, service level, galma, keratinization, price, noise insulation re-registration. I went to bed with a bunch of thoughts in my head about the REAL technical condition of the car and the anticipation of checking it all myself. The very first thing that ate me from the inside was doubts about the quality of the oil in the engine. Already on the phone, with the previous owner, we managed to find out that he filled it with 20W40. Immediately drove to change to the original, and for good reason! As it turned out, he only topped it up there, but did not change it !!! The stalactites of thickened oil in the engine told me about th 2007 Toyota RAV4 is. I didn’t have the courage to fill in the flushing oil there, and therefore I discarded this idea right away. I had to change the oil twice - the second time I changed after 4 thousand. It seems that he got rid of stalactites, but for the third time, for complacency, he will also have to change somewhere for 6-7 thousand mileage. The first 2,000 runs began to rattle the right rear strut and stabilizers, in the end I decided not to wait for other accompanying "surprises" went through and replaced the entire rear chassis with a new one. Just threw out the old worn out brake pads and put new ones. Having drawn conclusions for himself with the oil in the engine, it was decided to make an oil change in the box, the rear gear and spray the cardan. And here, too, I was not mistaken! I also replaced the front brake pads and ...... then I was greeted by a "surprise" .... a pump leaked and the right oil seal of the half shaft of the box fogged up. In principle, it’s logical, looking at its mileage, it’s already time to do it, but it’s a shame that it suddenly came out and already when the car became mine .. I had to eliminate it along the way. For the theory "Toyota does not break" got me a pretty penny !! Well, at least it’s not critical - 8 liters of oil in a box, 450 grams of oil in the gearbox did their job - the car became much quieter, softer and more confident!! I did not touch the front chassis, as there are no questions for it. Already for myself, when I decided to do the processing of hidden cavities of the body, I found a small, rusty, creaking, almost a hole when pressed, again on the right in the threshold near the rear wheel arch, the size of a bottle cap. It was not visible under the paint, I found it by carefully probing it with my fingers. I had to carefully cut and patch it. The body was completely processed and no critical points were identified. Road winter reagents are no longer scary, as the bottom, inner sills and wheel arches have been processed. 9D!! Already with her we drove 12 thousand and no problems. body design, dynamics, road clearance, quality of materials, quality of selection, gearbox, trunk volume, interior space, galma, keratinization, price, sound insulation vitrati paliva, varty service Trips in the city I want to share my impressions about Ravchik 4 2.2 diesel 172 hp D-CAT engine. I liked the equipment for 2007: leather interior, climate control, intelligent four-wheel drive, heating, rain and light sensors, power accessories. Spacious interior and trunk. Really liked the car. Pros: real four-wheel drive in the snow rushing like a tank, no obstacles. Reliable soft suspension. Ground clearance is super - no pits are a hindrance. In general SUV-SUV for the city cool and summer and winter. The track keeps 140 without problems, does not stagger, does not walk, everything is clear. The trunk is huge. Minus: real consumption of 12-14 liters per 100 km. Denso piezo injectors are non-repairable. The cost of one is 400 bucks. This is the DCAT 2.2 motor. Our solarium runs out of fuel very quickly. As I understand it, the nozzles are broken by garbage and they are poured into the return line. This is the only major downside. And so on the motor and box questions were not. The car is cool if it were not for the piezo! https://cars45.ug/listing/toyota/rav4/2007

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kia sportage for

Gacuriro very nice cheapest house for sale.

subaru tribeca for