Volkswagen Passat 2000 Variant

Review of the car owner Volkswagen Passat 2000 I have been a fan of this site for a long time and now I decided to write my own small review about VW Passat Variant B5. Driving experience 15 years, started with a penny. Then there were VAZ 2105, VAZ 2109, Mazda Bongo Friendee 4WD diesel. This bus stayed with me the longest, almost five years and ran 350 thousand kilometers. So there is something to compare with. I bought this popular German car in July 2011, in my homeland, in the city of Kursk. I found an ad on avto.ru, chose several suitable options at a price of about 320 thousand rubles, bought a plane ticket and set off. Upon arrival at the site and after examining the applicants, my choice was the VW Passat Variant B5 TDI 1.9 engine (AHU with injection pump). The decisive argument when choosing was all the same the engine, or rather the BOSCH fuel equipment, which served me faithfully on Frendick for 5 years. I am still distrustful of the pump-injector injection system because of its criticality to our diesel fuel and the high c Volkswagen Passat 2000 Variant ost of repairs. But this is still ... I think that in 3-5 years the situation will change, there will be better fuel and repairs are several times cheaper. In short, the dynamics on the "pump-injector" is certainly better than on the same engine but with a high-pressure fuel pump. Of course, after the bus, everything seemed small in her, but over time I got used to it. After the purchase, I did not prepare for the ferry to the Altai Territory for a long time, about half a day, as time was running out. Yes, actually from preparation, I changed the oil and filters, balanced the wheels, filled 65 liters of the Kursk salary and in the morning, with a friend in two cars (Volga VW) set off. The weather accompanied our journey, we reached the distance of 3920 kilometers in three days. Now the actual impressions of the car. I liked the behavior on the road, the road holds perfectly at any speed, the suspension is not very soft but not hard either, it is quite energy-intensive, the seats are very comfortable at long distances, you do not get tired. There are practically no creaks, the sound insulation is very good, the diesel engine is certainly audible in the cabin, but ... The frequency of the diesel engine idling is equal to the frequency of the cat's purr. So he doesn't rumble, he purrs! At first I thought that the engine in 1900cc. 90 l / s will not be enough. But how surprised I was! From the bottom, he pulled EXCELLENT! I have never rotated it above 3000rpm, because traction was enough for the eyes. The only exception is driving in fifth gear. The engine is quite powerful, pulling almost from the very bottom. A tangible pickup of the turbine is felt from 2500 to 3500 thousand. On the highway, overtaking is quite easy, the maximum I accelerated to 180 km / h, since the tires are not the first freshness, but the stock was at least 20-30 km / h. Pleased with the consumption, at a speed of 100-120 km / h it is about 5.5 and at 150-160 km / h not more than 6.5 liters per hundred. The ergonomics are excellent, I got used to it quickly, as if I had been driving it all my life. Impressed by the size of the cabin and trunk, adults sit quite comfortably, not resting their feet on the front seats. The trunk is huge, and if you fold the rear seats, you can fit long-sized items. The dashboard is informative and easy to read. Blue backlighting with red arrows looks beautiful and very impressive in the dark, but on a long journey at night it can get tired, so it's better to dim the brightness, Everything is traditionally German in terms of finishing, I like it! For three months of ownership, I drove 25,000 t / km. Not much, but still. I use services very rarely, almost never. The exception is geometry and tire fitting. And so, during his tenure, he disassembled and serviced the brake system, replaced the pads in a circular one (600 rubles for everything), looked at the hodovka, everything is normal, the lower ball balls are a little weakened, but do not hang out, everything is in the same pore, the steering rack and tips are normal ... I looked at the suspension, in Kazakhstan, all the levers of the egg are only 6,000 rubles. I talked to many and they say that 50-70 thousand are being nursed. I will put grease fittings on them and go ahead. Yes, I replaced the windshield, 2500 together with the installation. Recently purchased belts and rollers, one of these days I will change. Only ZIC poured oil into https://cars45.com.gh/6fx8ikxW5cD89xbaiQE7jiX6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gacuriro very nice cheapest house for sale.

kia sportage for

subaru tribeca for